Thursday 18 February 2016

Artistry Youth Xtend Ultra Lifting Eye Serum Concentrate

Lets talk about eye serum today. I have a favourite eye serum and currently, I'm on my third bottle. Says much now doesn't it.


So lets have a look now shall we? This lifting eye serum concentrate (lets just call it an eye serum...we all know that's one heck of a long name) comes in  a maroon and gold bottle. Pretty classy looking packaging. Its of a thick quality and sturdy plastic with a release button type pipette which boasts elegance and luxury. Something that would look pretty on the dressing table.
Here are the ingredients as listed on the box. Now that's a whole load of ingredients. Loads of good stuff. There's acerola, oat, cucumber, evening primrose oil, olive oil, rosemary just to name a few. Now...I'm no scientist but i wish they didnt have to add parabens and all that naughty stuff as well.

As you can see, it has a pipette. Luckily its not one that can get messy unlike some. In fact i had trouble with boscia tsubaki beauty oil. The top would not open and i had to cut the top off with a scissors. What on earth? Well this i will share further with you in another post. But so far, 3 bottles of this eye serum later, no problems with the packaging except for the fact that i can't get the last drops of it too easily.

From the pictures above you can see that this eye serum is creamy white in color and at certain lightings you can see it has the finest shimmer-like substance. It's not visible on the skin, but somehow it instantly brightens the eye area. Making the eye appear well rested, lifted and brighter.


Texture-wise, the eye serum is slightly runny and light. Upon application, it is immediately absorbed with no residue. Its neither sticky nor takcy just moist and smooth. Throughout my experience using this, i did not experience any irritation, redness, breakouts or milia. As for wearing it under makeup, since its a light serum, my eye makeup such as eye shadow and concealer did not melt off or creased more than usual, in fact the smoothness makes everything look polished. In fact my eye area looks pretty good if i may say so myself. 

I must add that after my first bottle, i already see a much lifted eye area, so far, no saggy skin or eyebags. The skin on my eye area no longer feels dry or taut. In all honesty, what i see most is a reduction in crows feet.  If i didnt put this serum on for a day..my day just would'nt feel right. 

Verdict: its a real winner for me. Its part of my daily routine now. Until a better one comes along..this is a keeper.  

*Artistry Youth Xtend Ultra Lifting Eye Serum Concentrate can be bought  from  amway distributors. I know one cool lady who can serve you well, contact Mrs Naz at 0193557993 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely honest and wonderful review. Really appreciate it my dear. Will want to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Something that truly works is worth blogging about. Give it a go, you just might fall in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does one bottle last?

    ReplyDelete