Thursday 10 March 2016

CHANEL Le Blanc Soft Exfoliating Pre-lotion


 Exfoliation. What do you know about it. From my knowledge, its a process of removing dead skin and build-up of dirt and makeup. It also helps in cleaning the pores. I used to be one of those people who loved scrubs. The ones with ground walnut or apricot shell. It was so gratifying to scrub away at my face. Then came the era of gel exfoliators that you rub on your skin and the gel balls up as the dead skin is being sloughed off. Well i personally still like those gels to be honest with you. But they can be sink clogging with all that balled up gel and dead skin.

So, i was introduced to this beauty. The Chanel Le Blanc Soft Exfoliating Pre-lotion.  You see, i have combination oily skin and i easily get clogged pores on my nose and the cheek area around the nose. This gem of a product is a life saver. I have four kids and literally no time for a facial. So what do i do? I use this! It saves time.. and most importantly, it gets the job done! What a good investment as facials go from RM70 upwards a pop..and thats just for a basic facial, nothing fancy.  As i use this pre lotion 3-4 times a week and i dont use much at all, its going to last me quite awhile.

The pre-lotion comes in a white box, a simplistic box which screams CHANEL! Black and white, my favourite colors.

  • Its a 150ml bottle (5FL.OZ). 
  • Smell: faint alcohol smell
  • Texture: fluid, runny, water-like
  • Color: clear

 The ingredients
 Instructions on how to use
Why do i love it so much? Well, i'm prone to hormonal acne. This stuff helps me out a lot. It sloughs off the dead skin and dries out acne scars and the dead skin from the scars are gone in 1-2 days. But it does not remove the dark scars left behind. Leave it to the serum and spot treatment for those problems. Not only that but it helps my brightening lotion and serum/essence absorb better. Baru la berbaloi2 bak kata orang. Because i dont want the lotion and serum to just sit on the top layer of my skin. I want them to be fully absorbed. 

Caution though..for those with dryer skin, keep it to 2 times a week as it may be drying and patch test at your local Chanel counter for allergic reactions. 

As for the price, i bought it for RM188. But i think the price has recently gone up. *Its currently RM210. I see this lasting me quite a while as i dont use this everyday. 

Final thoughts, i would repurchase this when i'm done with this bottle right here.  

Where to purchase: All chanel stores around Malaysia, Sunway Pyramid, 1 Utama, Parkson Subang Parade *these are the ones i frequent because its accessible to me and the service is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment