Monday 14 March 2016

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau BB Beauty Booster

Beauty booster..beauty balm..blemish balm. Well, i cant tell the difference. All i know about bb creams is that its pretty thick, its been around for quite some time and its not everyones cup of tea. I've always steered far away from traditional bb creams as it always leave an ashy tint to my skin and usually has a pink undertone to it. Those days are long gone. Nowadays, bb creams come in different colors, thickness and finishes. Some are more matte than others. 

Lo and behold...the great Guerlain beauty booster. It comes in a sad 2 shades. But thank goodness the light shade matches me well..

It comes in a 40ml tube with a pump which i like for hygenic reasons. 

This is the description of the beauty booster

I got this sample sachet upon purchase of a face cream. I have not tried out the actual lingerie de peau foundation. I only got to swatch it on my arm. As for the beauty booster, i have tried ot out for 3 days and there is still quite a bit more in the sachet. 


The shade i have is light 2, which happens to be a perfect match. Not too yellow or pink toned. It has a pretty strong floral fragrance which goes off after aplication.  Its pretty fluid. But i heard the actual cream is pretty thick. But anyways, its spreads easily on my face without a primer underneath, just my face cream/ moisturiser. It blends out perfectly and is pretty seemless. Its a light feeling on my face but i have oily combination skin and i do need to set it with powder. I set it with my Chanel loose powder in clair. I dont get very oily with this bb cream. It stays pretty much the same. I do have to powder my nose once throughout the day as that is the area i get most oily. I love that it feels like i have nothing on my face and that this foundation doesnt melt in this hot humid weather. It doesnt look cakey and made up.

Final thoughts, i'm not too sure how much this beauty booster is selling for in Malaysia.. but trust me, its not going to be cheap knowing its a guerlain product. This bb cream is sold at most sephora and Isetan guerlain counters in Kl. Its a bb cream i would definitley want to invest in  instead of a foundation. I love the finish after powdering it and the longevity itself is something i adore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment