Monday 15 February 2016

Get to know my skin type.

Ok. Now my 33rd birthday is looming in on me *gasps*. In just 2 months i will hit a number that cannot be flipped around or reversed. Haha. Its like the number 11 (if you get what i mean)

Over the years, my skin has gone through quite a few stages. In my schooling years, i had really bad acne on my forehead and cheeks. I had super oily skin and to top it off i also had huge pores. (Well i still do).

During my university years i started experimenting with skincare..some were down right scary experiences. But i somehow did something right (or wrong)for my skin to improve and i hardly had any acne except for occasional breakouts. Lets leave that part of my skin journey for another day.

Now, as of 2016..i find myself battling with hormonal acne, occasional dry skin to my surprise and an oily T-zone. Why..oh why is it so complicated? Ok lets uncomplicate things (is that even a word?) and list things down.

My skin profile:

  • Asian complexion
  • Fair/light
  • Oily T-zone
  • Large pores around nose and cheeks
  • Skin can be dry at times
  • Acne prone and whiteheads
  • Hormonal acne along jaw-line and neck(it used to be my back which was hit worse during my schooling years)
So there you have it... my skin woes laid out before you. My skin has gotten better and i'll let you in on it once i get this blog rollin. Till another post my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment